Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jackson Rathbone in action-_-

huaaaaaaaah *melting*

Jackson Rathbone Wants To Play The Riddler In 'Batman 3'

Jackson Rathbone, the actor the plays Jasper Hale in the Twilight films has been added to the list of actors interested in playing The Riddler in ‘Batman 3.’

It seems like almost all the time now that actors express their interest in playing The Riddler in Christopher Nolan’s third Batman film. Actors such as Brian Austin Green, David Tennant, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Dane Cook, Robin Williams, Adrien Brody, Johnny Depp, Andy Serkis, Eddie Murphy, and Michael C. Hall have all let it be known that they would be interested in taking up the role and now comes another name that can be added to this list - Jackson Rathbone.

Rathbone plays Jasper Cullen in the Twilight films and is arguably one of the most talented actors to come out of the film series.

When Jackson Rathbone was at Melanie Segal’s T.J. Maxx-sponsored Celebrity Retreat on Wednesday, August 5th, when asked by Hollywood Life about playing The Riddler: “Are you kidding me? I would do that at the drop of a hat!” He continued on as he joked, “I’m not going to take my hat off now, but that would be awesome.” On the serious note, he explained, “That is the kind of role I like. I like character parts.”

Rathone is a pretty good actor. I guess I would not be against his playing The Riddler. Considering all the brilliant talents that could be cast, Rathbone is not someone I would immediately want for it.

‘Batman 3’ is expected to be directed by Christopher Nolan, and be released on July 20, 2012. Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, and Morgan Freeman are expected to return.


Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Kaboom/news/?a=21269

No comments:

Post a Comment